PROCEDURE FOR RETURN OF GOODS/CREDITS
Trade Fair requires that all goods are checked immediately and we are informed of any damages or discrepancies within 3 days by completing the designated form on Trade Fair web site. . SOP number, Product Code, Reason for Damage and where possible images are to be forwarded. The notification time is inclusive of the delivery day therefore if Goods are received on a Monday we require written notification by Wednesday. We exclude Sundays but not bank holidays, therefore if Delivery is made on Friday, Trade Fair will require written notification by the following Monday. Raised collection notes are valid for 6 months only, during this period items must be collected on subsequent deliveries or alternatively returned directly to our warehouse by the customer.
In addition to the above Trade Fair International Ltd will only accept return of goods under the following criteria:
1. The condition of the goods becomes the responsibility of the buyer immediately upon delivery by Trade Fair International Ltd to the purchasers' address. We will not accept return of any goods that have been transported elsewhere after delivery by Trade Fair International Ltd.
2. Goods being returned must be in their original boxes/cartons and original packaging . Please take care when opening packaging to keep all the packaging intact. Under no circumstances can we accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
3. Returns will be collected once the collection note is processed and trade fair will allocate the collection on the subsequent order/delivery placed by the customer
4. Ex-display items may not be returned.
5. Our driver will only accept goods, for return, by prior arrangement with the authority of Trade Fair International Ltd, where a collection note has been raised . The Driver will not accept any goods without an official collection note. Collection notes must be signed by the customer and the driver.
6. Items must be packed and ready for collection on the agreed uplift date. The Driver will refuse incorrectly packaged items. If the item is not available for collection it will be assumed a credit is no longer required and the credit note will be cancelled and no credit given.
7. Trade Fair will examine and quality control all returns. Once the defective item is accepted a credit note will be raised to the customer’s account.
8. We reserve the right to return any piece that we deem to be in good saleable condition.
Failure to comply with the above procedure will result in goods not being credited or replaced.