- “The Seller”, “Trade Fair International”, “Trade Fair”, “TFI”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”, means Trade Fair International LTD
- “The Buyer/buyer”, “Customer/customer” or “You”, means the person, partnership, firm, or company which places the order with The Seller
- “Order” means the purchase You make with Us the Seller
- “Goods/goods”, “Products/products”, “Items/items” means the product, or any item described in the order.
- “The Conditions”, “Terms” or “T&C’s” means the terms and conditions set out in this document as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 1.2.
- “Website” means the website operated by the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to change these terms and condition from time to time without notice to the Buyer and the changes will take place on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on the Seller’s website.
- Trade Fair International Ltd supply only "trade" customers and evidence of this is paramount prior to commencement of trading. Potential customers will be asked to supply proof of Trade for example VAT Number, Business invoices, Business letter head etc.
- Trade Fair International reserves the right to reject any application they feel might not be” bona fide” Trade.
- Trade Fair International requires an annual minimum spend of £1 000 on all Accounts. Trade fair International reserves the right to close any Accounts that do not reach the annual minimum spend value required.
Basis of Sale
- We consider that these Terms, the Order and Our price list set out the whole agreement between the buyer and the seller for the sale of the Goods. Please check that the details in the Terms and on the Order are complete and accurate before You commit Yourself to the contract. Should there be a mistake or omission, in Your opinion herein, please contact us within three working days. We only accept responsibility for statements and representations by Our authorised employees and agents that are made in writing. Please ensure that You read and understand these Terms before You submit the Order, as You will be bound by them once a contract comes into existence.
- The Order is an offer by You to enter into a binding contract, which We are free to accept or decline at Our absolute discretion. Please note:
- you shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided by you during the order process.
- These Terms shall become binding on You and Us when:
Whichever is the earlier, at which point a contract shall come into existence between both parties.
- We issue You with written acceptance of an Order (Order Confirmation) or
- We notify You that the Goods are ready
- Trade Fair have made every effort to display all products on their website as accurately as possible.
When You place Your order, you do so on the understanding that these natural variations or batch variations may be present due to the manufacturing process, and these are not faults.
- The colour of a product may vary in accordance with the settings of the customers computer, monitor, software or printer from the colour of the actual product received.
- The majority of furniture is hand crafted and therefore occasionally may alter or slightly change the design of items due to the handmade nature, although overall quality is not affected. We cannot accept these as faults.
- Due to the handicraft nature size is to be used as a guide only whilst every effort is maintained to provide a consistent colour and finish for product groups, if exact matches of furniture are required, we advise ordering from the same batch.
- We warrant that on delivery, the Products shall:
- Conform in all material respects with their description / the manufacturer’s specification subject to any qualification or representation contained in Our advertisements, or any other documents
- Be of satisfactory quality
- Be fit for any purpose We say the Products are fit for or for any reasonable purpose for which You use the Goods
- Be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship subject to Clause 4.1.
- Comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for selling the Products in the United Kingdom.
- This warranty is in addition to Your legal rights in relation to Goods which are faulty, or which otherwise do not conform to these Terms. Advice about Your legal rights are available from Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the Products arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by You or any third party, or use of the Products in a way that We do not recommend, or it’s due to Your failure to follow Our instructions, or any alteration or repair You carry out without Our prior written approval.
- We will take reasonable steps to pack the Products properly and use Our best endeavours to ensure that You receive Your order in good condition.
Payments and Pricing
- Trade Fair Website contains a very large number of products, and it is always possible that despite best efforts, some products listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. Prices will be verified by Sales Staff or via a sales order confirmation prior to delivery.
- Trade Fair are under no obligation to supply products in the event of an incorrect pricing.
- Trade Fair reserve the right to change prices without notice.
- Prices listed on the Website exclude VAT.
- This applies including sale/discount price.
- Delivery charges exclude VAT.
- All orders are processed on a strictly pro-forma basis, and payment must be made in advance of despatch of goods, or upon collection of goods from our warehouse. Payment may be made by cash, debit/credit cards or BACS.
- Customers can use their own discretion when setting their retail prices, however The Seller will not be held liable or expected to comply with such prices.
Purchase of Products
- Orders can be placed via Trade Fair Int Website www.tradefairinternational.com, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone 01522 703400. Once an order has been placed items that are in stock will automatically be allocated to the order. The sales order will be forwarded to the customer’s "account email" detailing in stock and out of stock items.
- Minimum order of £400+VAT is required to qualify for delivery.
- There is no minimum amount for collection orders, therefore under £400 are still available for checkout.
- Backorders are available free of charge for items that have not been allocated to a shipment.
- Backorders that have a Due Date will require 20% deposit to ensure items are allocated to an order. Full payment will be required once the Products arrive in TFI’s Warehouse and are available for shipment to You.
- Please note that the Due Date is an estimate and may vary with few days. The Seller will not be held liable if an item is late due to shipping/custom procedures.
- Where possible, every effort will be made by Trade Fair International to notify the customer prior to despatch if an item is not available for delivery.
- Should Products be found to be unavailable at the time of despatch, Trade Fair International may decide to offer a close alternative which will be noted on the paperwork sent with the order.
- Occasionally allocated stock items are not available, and Trade Fair cannot be held responsible for a loss of sale if "In Stock" items are no longer available.
Images & Copyright
- Our images are available for use to Our Customers with valid Trade accounts.
- If You cease to trade, or Your account is suspended, you hereby agree to unreservedly remove the images from Your site immediately.
- We reserve the right to remove content from these areas, or to withdraw Our consent for You to use this content.
- It is Your responsibility to maintain all product information which you display as accurately as possible, regularly checking and updating information we make available on Our website or through a feed as these are updated on a regular basis, including but not limited to updating product images and specifications.
- We encourage You to promote the aspirational lifestyle Your customers expect but no such promotion should bring Us or Our brand into disrepute.
- Unless permission is granted in writing by a Director of The Seller, you are not allowed to order or use any of The Seller’s products for the purpose of manufacturing or sourcing Your own equivalent products. Any Buyer considered to be doing this will:
- Have their trade account cancelled with all outstanding payments being immediately due.
- You will be liable for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever or whatsoever arising from this action.
- We only offer Pallet Delivery via 3rd Party Company. To place order for delivery the minimum amount is £400+VAT. Delivery charge will be applied depending on the service + VAT.
- We only deliver to your premises as a curb side drops.
- We use standard pallets measuring 120 cm x 100 cm and can load up to 240 cm height. On average we estimate you can get between £1000-£1200 worth of products on one pallet. This obviously depends on what items you are ordering, and the value could be higher or lower.
- Trade fair cannot take responsibility for any damages to property fixtures or fittings caused by drivers carrying stock into the customer’s premises.
- Delivery date will be given to the customer, however if delays occur on the courier side, Trade Fair will not be held liable as this is out of Our control.
- If a Delivery is missed due to customers error, the full re-delivery charge will be applied.
- Collection by The Customer or Their Courier do not require minimum order.
- All cancelations must be notified via email.
- Orders can be cancelled free of charge and obligation before the Products have been prepared for shipping. A full credit note will be then issued to the Customer.
- Cancelling an order when the Products have been checked and palletised will incur a 20% restocking fee. Delivery charge will be credited back.
- If orders are cancelled while in Transit, Trade Fair reserves the right to keep the delivery charge, as such charge will be applied by the Courier.
- Ordered cancelled during transit will occur an additional delivery charge as the Courier will charge Trade Fair to deliver the pallet back.
- Trade Fair will also keep 20% restocking fee from the credit.
Returns and Credit Notes
Our customer experience is very important to us and we, therefore, understand that there is sometimes a need to return goods. We are therefore happy to accept the return of faulty and damaged goods, provided that we receive your return request within 5 days of delivery.
- Trade Fair will issue refunds in the form of a Credit Note that can be applied to the next Order placed by Customer.
- As a trading partner we do require you as a customer, to accept a reasonable discount to allow you to sell the product at a discounted price to your customer.
- All returns must be returned in their original packaging. Please take care when opening packaging to keep all the packaging intact. Under no circumstances can we accept returns that do not have their original packaging.
- All damages must be reported to The Seller within 5 working days of the delivery via email.
- The email reporting damages, or faulty goods must include order number, product code, description of the issue and images supporting it.
- If any damage that can be discovered by you on reasonable examination is not reported within 5 working days, it will be presumed goods were delivered in good condition and The Seller will not be liable to take any action.
- Only goods that have been originally notified via email will be credited. Any extra goods returned without prior authorization will not be credited.
- All goods must be checked before selling to your customer, we do not accept any damages after it is with your customer.
- Trade Fair will not be accepting returns under “change of mind” (including You or Your Customer not liking the item).
- Trade Fair will not be offering replacements for damaged or faulty Products. Credit Note will be applied once the Products arrive back with The Seller and are inspected. The Credit Note can then be used to re-purchase the Product or place another Order. Minimum Order shall apply for when using Credit Notes.
- Trade Fair reserves the right to deduct from the Credit Note if further damages occur when returning the Product due to a packaging or handling fault of the Buyer.
- If a collection of faulty or damaged Products is attempted by Trade Fair or any 3rd party used by Trade Fair, and such collection fails, The Seller reserves the right to attempt unless a delivery charge is paid.
- When collecting from Trade Fair as a Buyer or using a 3rd Party company to collect from Trade Fair as a buyer, The Seller will not be held liable for any damages, faults or wrong items sent. Once the item is collected, it becomes the full responsibility of the customer.
- Trade Fair shall provide the opportunity to all collecting Buyers and their 3rd Party Collections to inspect the item before collection and refuse it if there are damages, fault or is incorrect.
- Ex-display items and “As Is” items will not be accepted as returns. Trade Fair shall do everything in their power to ensure the Buyer is aware of this by informing them over the phone or via writing (email, text message, WhatsApp, etc)
- Products made to customers order (such as changing the Products finish) will be classified as Bespoke and return will not be accepted.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Seller for:
- Death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors.
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Any matter in respect of which would be unlawful for the Seller to exclude or restrict liability.
- he Seller shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Buyer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in contact with the Contract.
- The total liability of the Seller to the Buyer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 100% of the price of the Goods.
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever or whatsoever arising from, or in connection with the supply of defective goods, delay in delivery, non-delivery, or loss or damage to goods whilst in transit to the property of the purchaser, or any third party. Further We will not be liable for any damage to property, fixtures or fittings during, or after the delivery of product to You. It is Your responsibility to ensure that there is sufficient access to enable safe delivery of goods and assist the driver in off-loading.
- Except as set out in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by stature or common law are, to the fullest, extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Seller, these conditions supersede any earlier conditions appearing on the Seller’s website or elsewhere and override any terms and conditions stipulated, incorporated or referred to by the Buyer, either in order or in any negotiations
- The Seller’s employees have no authority to make any representation, statement or report not contained in or incorporated into a quote on behalf of Us and We will not be bound by any unauthorised representation, statement or report.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law, subject to Clause 12.6
- If We fail, at any time while these Terms are in force, to insist that You perform any of Your obligations under these Terms, or if We do not exercise any of Our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not mean that We have waived such rights or remedies and will not mean that You do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by You that will not mean that We will automatically waive any subsequent default by You. No waiver by Us of any of these Terms shall be effective unless We expressly say that it is a waiver, and We tell You so in writing.
- A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
- These Terms shall be governed by English law and both parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of Our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside Our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event)
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond Our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
- Strikes, lockouts or other industrial action
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- Act of God, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, pandemic or other natural disaster
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks
- Our obligations under these Terms are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and We will have an extension of time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which Our obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
We welcome visitors to our showroom which is open Monday-Friday 09:00AM - 04:00PM by appointment. We recommend that you do make an appointment for showroom visits as this will enable our sales team to dedicate time to you.
Customers requiring collecting orders please make confirmed arrangements prior to collection. We can arrange to have your order pulled and ready for dispatch. Arriving without prior notification may cause considerable delays to your collection.
Please note we do not insure your forward carrier. We advise that you arrange to have all goods checked for damage before loading onto your carrier’s vehicle - we do not accept responsibility for 3rd party transit damage.
This website and its content is copyright of Trade Fair International Ltd - © Trade Fair International Ltd 2023.
All rights reserved.
Permission may be granted to print or copy electronically, portions of this Website for use in conjunction with conducting business with Trade Fair International Ltd, however, all photographs, graphics, text, designs displayed on our website remain the sole property of Trade Fair International Ltd. Trade Fair International Ltd reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time.
Trade Fair International Ltd
Units 7, 8 & 9, Allens Business Park,
Skellingthorpe Road, Saxilby,
Lincoln LN1 2GH
Company Registration Number: 5738158